Why Should Online Advertising Be An Integral Part Of Your Online Presence?Chase Media LLC
Welcome to the Chase Media LLC guide of online advertising!
This guideline may be helpful for those who are selling or buying ads. Before online advertising was rather simple both in terms of the advertising and the way it was served. Advertisers had just to pay to place up a simple banner ad on a website. The prices were based on the number of unique website visitors who could see the ad.
Gradually, ad serving systems and technologies were upgraded thus making things easier both for publishers and advertisers. Standard ad sizes came into use: the first banner ad to become common was 468X60.
Nowadays, the online advertising
technology system is growing faster and faster. There are multiple types of advertising:
- Sponsorship advertising is a type of online advertising when a company pays to be associated with a specific event.
- Banner ads are a form of advertising on the World Wide Web delivered by an ad serv This form of online advertising entails embedding an advertisement into a web page. It is intended to attract traffic to a website by linking to the website of the advertiser.
- Affiliate marketing is internet advertising that allows any online business to affiliate themselves with website owners (known as affiliates or publishers) using affiliate Affiliates make money by generating sales ,leads and traffic for the Merchants business.
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC) is a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked.
- Cost-per-impression or cost- per -thousand impression (CPM) advertisements are another way of making money with your website or blog. Most of the Websites are today depended on Google Ad Sense but having another source of revenue can help you earn more.
Thus, the specific method selected depends on the kind of the website it is placed up on, the targeted audience and the demand of the advertisers. Advertisers can target users with hundreds of parameters from demographic data (age, gender, income, level of education, etc) to browsing preferences and social behavior.
If you are looking for the best platform to reach your customers first you have to find the highest yielding way of online advertising.
You may ask how do I know which is the best platform for my business?
Thus, Ad Exchange and Ad Sense are both powerful tools to sell and buy your ad inventory. They both provide access millions of buyers; Ad Exchange is built for publishers to facilitate the buying and selling of media advertising inventory from multiple ad networks. Prices for the inventory are determined through bidding.
Again, who participates in the Ad Exchange?
- The large online publishers/sellers – websites like portals, entertainment sites and news sites.
- Ad network and agency holding companies that operate networks/buyers – companies that connect websites with advertisers.
DoubleClick Ad Exchange is Google’s premium version of Ad Sense. Once offered to only premium publishers, AdX is now available to smaller publishers via Chase Media LLC. It is the simplest way to maximize profits from your site without no effort and control to your ad program, but the results can be utmost rewarding. The impact on your revenue will show up in short time.